Translate

MY FATHERS FUNERAL



My heavenly mother who passed away on 22nd Dec 2012 was staying with me at Indore MP India. I thank all my friends relatives and well wishers who stood with me and provided emotional support during this hour of crisis. Thank you all once again.




Below is the poem I wrote on14th Feb 1994 3 days after my father ( Late Shri Jhunnilal Vashishtha) passed away on 11th Feb 1994.


A Funeral

I remember, I remember, the day I remember,
When people in my house got out numbered.
Thoughts regarding life lingered in my mind-
To see my father laid down with little kind.
People together from all walks of life came,
To see my father who left everything but his-name.
I remember, I remember, the day we went away-
With the body of father, whose soul left away.
After the stormy life throughout he fought-
The body seems desperate to burn itself out.
In the silence prevailing in his face, I read
Thoughts of the hard life he fought.
Leave me alone, leave me alone face seems to say-
As crowded people started fleding away.
I kept myself alone near the flames,
Which started eating the body too- who to blame.
The condolonece was over for those who came-
They started bathing on my father’s name.
I remember, I remember, the time ticking away-
As my father stealing even his body away.


Sudesh Kumar DJV
Palakkad (Now at Indore)
14th Feb 1994
10.10 Pm

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very touching!!
Anonymous said…
buy tramadol cod fedex tramadol dosage puppy - buy tramadol overnight cod

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Life Mi Style My Lifestyle Marketing Pvt Ltd

Delhi bus Gang rape Case A Petition

Animal's Emotions Revealed

GOVT COLLEGE CHITTUR STUDENTS TRYST FOR SHARING VIEWS ,INFORMATIONS AND KEEPING IN TOUCH

SAHAJA YOGA -SAHAJI FAMILY'S TRYST FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE

Best Property Consultant of Indore: Sudesh DJV 9826358281

Mysterious Shivlingam found under Neem tree

HEALTH TIPS TRYST FOR HEALTH CONSCIOUS PERSONS

Why Modi is Best and Must for 2019

TALENT VIDEOS from Sudesh DJV Video collections