Translate

A poem on Asifa Kathua Rape Victim



Rape victims ordeal- A poem Asifa

Underwent ordeal, not able to scream-
struggled to awake, hoping it was a dream.

But soon realized the truth, it was horror-
not understand, what is being done to my lower.

Huge was my pain, too much to bear,
but little they realize rather didn’t care

Mind and body was being torn-
thinking amid, is it for what I was born?

Bleeding was my body and my mind torn-
even when they were busy, to take their turn.

I could hear my father’s voice- yelling my name,
could not respond, as sedatives had me- tamed,

Now I see so many sisters in heaven -
succumbed who previously, unable to braven

Standing up to react- with might and  frown,
Only to forget later and completely drown?

What could you good humans- learn
to let and wait for your ordeal's- turn?

Wake up, stand up, to assure- no more sorrow,
Or else it may be one among you tomorrow!

Sudesh DJV
Indore / MP / India
18th April 2018
10:30 am



Image result for Asifa image



Related image

Sudesh DJV writes on contemporary subjects in the form of Articles and poems which is in the interest of the Nation in particular and for the Mankind in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Life Mi Style My Lifestyle Marketing Pvt Ltd

Delhi bus Gang rape Case A Petition

Animal's Emotions Revealed

GOVT COLLEGE CHITTUR STUDENTS TRYST FOR SHARING VIEWS ,INFORMATIONS AND KEEPING IN TOUCH

SAHAJA YOGA -SAHAJI FAMILY'S TRYST FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE

Best Property Consultant of Indore: Sudesh DJV 9826358281

Mysterious Shivlingam found under Neem tree

HEALTH TIPS TRYST FOR HEALTH CONSCIOUS PERSONS

Why Modi is Best and Must for 2019

TALENT VIDEOS from Sudesh DJV Video collections