Translate

MY MADRIGALS ( POEMS OF LOVE)


MY MADRIGALS ( POEMS OF LOVE),  Love Poems, Romantic Poems, Poem of Romance, Best Romantic Poems, Best Poems on Love

My Madrigals ( Poems of Love )
This page of my blog is dedicated to all my poems which I had written so far with respect to my love and related to my friends and other near and dears in my life.


Note: Below poem was written to advice my friend to avoid elope with biography of year 1997
An Advice

I look back to the days-
To remind myself-which says,
Why so dirty it lays-
Oh God I really forgot the way,
During the peak month of May.
Then came the unexpected June-
Which I spend looking at the Moon,
Praying God to get the boon-
After dancing to somebodies tune,
With a little diet in a small spoon.
Here comes the month July,
When I tried to restore the ally-
Employing my talent fully,
To end the meaning less bully-
And made her my “Sally”.
Hurray1 came the month August,
To clear our face out of dust-
To help my mind to digest,
To send back bad days as a guest.
Oh came and went september,
Putting me to wait and remember-
Desire of letter ate as cucummber,
As she is lost for a year in slumber.
Then came the month October,
When she put an another bomber-
Stronger than April bumber,
Awakened me permanently of my slumber.
Afraid I am of November-
May cause leakage and relation damper,
Want to avoid leakage as a real life plumber-
Thus to avoid any further stamber.
Then may come December,
May not be like September-
Neither like the October Bomber,
But to rectify and advice the spinster-
Please dear be a good spinster,
Don’t act like a rude Monster-
Neither implement ideas as a Minister.
Then comes nineteen ninty seven(1997),
Lucky Number to you the girl of Seven-
Love of papa and mom beckon,
To bring good as in the Godly heaven-
Try to understand, intelligence don’t lacken,
Neither fly thoughts like a Falcon,
Never mistake, I will help never blocken-
But realize, don’t take it as a fun-
You are the only one as a daughter and Son-
Still you are daughter not Son,
So don’t decide quickly to get desire done-
Because life is precious not a fun,
Think well, before you butter your life long 'Bun'.

Sudesh DJV
dtd sept 1997
Vashi / Navi Mumbai


A friend who is also a Son

I remember the year came 1994-
When I met a girl as if hitting a ‘Four’,
She was for me everything and more-
Such feeling never I enjoyed before,
As I loved her from my heart's core-
And got lost in her thoughts to reach the shore.
Then came the year 1995-
Took our relationship further high-
We exchanged love and concern without a sigh,
Even for a minute- not bidding bye-
It went on moving continued its fly.
Oh came the 1996-
When we put ourselves in the mix,
Still managed to arise like a phoenix-
Like Sachin’s bat sending a Six.
Now it is a must let us fix-
Let us not play any more tricks.
Let it grow as big as an ox,
With handsome brain of an old fox-
And let it get the strength of a horse,
I pray with the mind's total force.
Because coming is 1997-
The lucky year for nine and seven,
To bring ourselves out of den-
As this year already it is month of Ten.
When we have started enjoying and having fun-
As your best friend and somebodies ‘Son’.

Sudesh DJV
Dtd Oct 1996
Vashi / Navi Mumbai

 Note: Written to a female friend for advising her to restore the communication in the normal way as it was previously before some patch-up issue took place (She got angry due to my disclosing her eloping idea to her parents after I failed to convince her personnelly against the same).


You went your way
And I mine.
But between these lay
Those days of whine
The days of May
Which kept on our life
Same don’t we say
As not to hurt the present shine
Think of you at the time of "dine"
With thoughts from the heart, full of pain
I pray, I pray, to lead the way
As if nothing we both have to say
As against as on another day
But enjoy jovially- I say
as those meaningful days of play.
 20th April 1997
Vashi Navi Mumbai


All the tense has become past tense
And moving towards future whence
Let us forget everything without tense
As already send innumerable pens
Recently we have left the dark dens
And heard the pleasant morning cry of hens.
 20th April 1997
Vashi Navi Mumbai


Sewed Relationship

Dear how nice if you could be,
 a boy in my place –like me,
And I in your place, then u could see,
How nice I would be for all u three.

I always would let u have you your way,
And never would have frowned to say,
As happened in June after May.
Let us forgot anyhow-keep it at bay.

I definitely would have had the trust,
Of surface, at least if not from the crust.
That much is good, better or best,
As we are all in our respective best.

We shall find it very nice,
Without crawling our mind any more mice,
Won’t say the troubles were few,
But let us learn lessons from all that too.

But “alas” u cannot grow,
Into my legs to think and know,
The “Sudesh” before he got the Saturn’s blow
Today –after it has left –though slow.

Let us pray and hope those days flow,
To make our relationship further glow
How nice it is for us if you,
Help me to maintain the already completed sew.

Sudesh DJV/ Vashi Newmumbai
18/08/1997 / 11:00 pm


We not two but four.

Please awake as the snake after slumber,
As life ahead has years in number.
Share your mind as plants with dew,
Which amid has fallen on me and you.
Unfortunate one returned with shame-
To the place from where they came.
With a fresh mind and steady eyes-
With little fear and wise.
My mind asks you and appraise-
To write and fade away the caprice.
Because still today we are two rather four,
But ugly episode few or no more.
 Sudesh Kumar DJV
Dtd 5th Sept 1996

Vashi Navi Mumbai


Oh, My True Friend.

Need to know if you’re my true friend,
will you be by my side even after this trend?
Can I tell you my secrets deep,
and trust them in your heart -you’ll keep?
We are neither without our flaws,
can you accept mine as yours?
I’ll be a shoulder to cry on when you’re blue,
will you be there for me when I need you?
No matter how busy I will make time for you,
if you are busy will you make time for me too?
I will take your hand and comfort your tears,
will you hold me and soothe my fears?
I will give you joy and many warm smiles,
can we share that even across many miles?
I will not forget what’s important to you,
will you remember what’s important to me too?
With you my most favorite things I’ll share,
If only I know do you truly care?
If you can accept me as I do you,
then I will know you are a friend most true.

SUDESH KUMAR DJV
9826358281 /9302758281
20th June 2007


Oh! This life how cruel-
All smile when you do well
Amid days when tragedy bells
Vanish all not there when you fell
God remains but, to whom we tell
About happy day’s dry spell
Of course, he hears and stops our yell
And take us from where we fell
Further days are so nice
Mind free from crawling mice
As God makes us strong and wise
Not to bite again the same spice.

27th Feb 1998
8:00 Am Friday.



Sajith How Are You

So fine the day came-
As you reach by searching fame
Jovial days you won’t find, don’t blame
In these days your mind amid flame.
Together with will and efforts
Hostile days you could divert
How nice it would be the days after
Often finding yourself in laughter
Wind may come and let it breeze
Amid the days don’t your mind- you freeze,
Reverie of your childhood days-
Envisage you to bring luck in your way,
Yearningly look at life in an optimistic way
Often spend time for morning and evening pray
U then see how nice life stand in your way.

By Sudesh DJV

This Poem was written to one unknown ‘Sajith’ who met some tragedy in his personal life which was news during 1999.

Note: This poem I had written on 1st Oct 2010 after reading an old poem that I felt can be modified to very good extent. The old poem (author not known) is on the bottom of this poem and the modified poem is provided immediately after this note..

Modified Form:

My life is torn to in numerous pieces-
Old thoughts continued pierces.
It follows me without mercy like a storm,
Weather in office, road, or at Home.

Will you be around me, when-
I may try to resist my destiny.
With your arms thrown around me-
When all else except you flee.

With the past life full of the dark-
Haunting mind like a dogs bark,
Will, you around me as my last hope-
To help me with my life to cope,

I remember your look of tender eyes-
Of those days when you were not wise
Now you are grown and so sharp-
But my days are getting dark.

Will, you be around me, my dear,
During these days to remove my fear.
Come on tell me and let us together clear-
Before our heart got tear

When I am alone even from God’s pious
Will you be with me- with words of wise?
When life under storm with less mercy-
Will you be my anchor with no fear to see.

Will you still like me to charm-?
When all else busy causing harm
Will you still continue your love-?
As I send this poem through my dove.

Will you be around me, will you be around me-
I put the question to you to see
If you will stick to me or flee
I am so eager to wait and see.
  
Sudesh Kumar DJV
1st Oct 2010 Indore 6:55 PM.


When my life, my world falls to pieces,
when every other one has left me,
when the storms of life bash without mercy around me

and I resist destiny,
will you then still throw your arms around me,
when every other one has left me,

past hope, comprehension still stay with me,
when my life looks dark,
will you then still throw your arms around me

and look with tender eyes into mine,
will you leave wise words with me
when my life looks dark

as if even the gods hate me,
when I have lost all words,
will you leave wise words with me

will you still want to charm me,
will you still love me
when I have lost all words

as an anchor against the fear?
When my life, my world fall to pieces,
will you still love me,
when the storms of life bash without mercy around me?

Unknown author (The same poem modified by me and created in a new and more specific form which is uploaded just above this poem)



My Mother India

India my country, you- I love;
As a true Brahmin’s with a holy cow.
Some politician do it just for a show-
Same painfully for our country is a blow.
When I ask, let me do –please allow,
They pretend dumb and same they swallow.
Before every nap, I struggle my head above my pillow,
As to find a way to help and took a vow.
As my land India is for me supreme and above-
To my country my land my mother – my head bow.

Sudesh Kumar DJV

15th August 1996

College Days

Flat Shouldered unshaven and ill-looking,
But un fearing and purposeful too.
I wandered all over my college,
In search of her as I always do.
I followed, I looked and still listening,
And shall do so again and again
Like a beggar with a bowl, collecting,
The positive words from her for gain.
It is something within my reach,
As I can go beneath her wreath.
Once I stopped firing words in good measure
But soon called it again.
I don’t want to seek her in such easy,
As my death is long way away.
So let tension increase each day,
As my love for her increases everyday.
I don’t know how much I love her, but for certain,
It is more than my heart can contain.

Sudesh Kumar DJV
Palakkad/ Govt College Chittur
Year -1989


The Truth

I came to this planet-
Some 20 years ago.
I began to speak
When I was one,
From then onwards-
I have told
A lakhs of truths-
And a little lies,
Today I am about to tell you
An another truth….
It is..
I dream you every day.

Sudesh DJV

Palakkad / Jan 1989


In this winter the time to smile
I was put to stop to think a while
To help you from crisis without fail
To bring out with permanent bail
Keep cool relax face the trial
As good news may come in next mail
But no time is there to spare
Write one immediately with best flair
Surely it may make it more clear
As it is supported by my intention and prayer.

Sudesh DJV
Dtd 27th feb 2000


GOD BLESS YOU

God blessing to you will reach
Often evertime when you search
Doleful days stopping it’s speech
Best future ogleing as sun in a beach
Love is God, let us learn to love
Easy is to hate but please let us not show
Shadow is part of life, let us accept
Surely not be made friend but do respect
Young is the world only to those born
Often it is an impediment to those sown
Unexpected by this face the days of mourn.


30th March 1997
11:07 pm
Vashi / Navi Mumbai

Success on way 

Success let it comes your way-
On this Diwali as I pray,
New year day as blooming,I say-
Un -tie all the miseries on this day,
Together with your efforts and my pray,
Hostile days may never dawn I say.
Anticipate a better tomorrow, I wish-
Non stop happiness let flow- never finish,
Kiteing away all your sorrows,
Ushering is our friendship say hello
Revering ourself the days of shallow
Bloom let our friendship like a flower
Even during these days of shower
Sending my wishes through this card
Trying to convey something so hard
Within my ability as a better bard
In between these days of Diwali fire,
Simply request you- our friedship to take care
Happy days are there for you to spare
Even we should assure never to dare
Simply on this Diwali, I tell you to clear.


Sudesh DJV / Indore/ MP

Sudesh DJV writes on contemporary subjects in the form of Articles and poems which is in the interest of the Nation in particular and for the Mankind in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Life Mi Style My Lifestyle Marketing Pvt Ltd

Delhi bus Gang rape Case A Petition

Animal's Emotions Revealed

GOVT COLLEGE CHITTUR STUDENTS TRYST FOR SHARING VIEWS ,INFORMATIONS AND KEEPING IN TOUCH

SAHAJA YOGA -SAHAJI FAMILY'S TRYST FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE

Best Property Consultant of Indore: Sudesh DJV 9826358281

Mysterious Shivlingam found under Neem tree

HEALTH TIPS TRYST FOR HEALTH CONSCIOUS PERSONS

Why Modi is Best and Must for 2019

TALENT VIDEOS from Sudesh DJV Video collections