Translate

Poem of Lee Tzu Pheng modified by Sudesh DJV

Poem of Lee Tzu Pheng modified by Sudesh DJV, Best Romantic Poems, poems by lee tzu pheng,
Above is the Photo of Lee Tzu Pheng (Author of this poem) 

🌹A beautiful poem by Lee Tzu Pheng (Singapore Cultural Medallion winner)🌹

When I'm dead.
Your tears will flow
But I won't know
Cry with me now instead.
 🌹
You will send flowers,
But I won't see
Send them now instead
 🌹
You'll say words of praise
But I won't hear.
Praise me now instead
 🌹
You'll forget my faults,
But I won't know.....
Forget them now instead.
 🌹
You'll miss me then,
But I won't feel.
Miss me now, instead.
 🌹
You'll wish You could have spent more time with me,
Spend it now instead
 🌹
When you hear I'm gone, 
you'll find your way to my house to pay condolence 
but we haven't even spoken in years.
Look for me now. Instead
 🌹
Spend time with every person around you, and help them with whatever you have to make them happy,
your families, friends, and acquaintances.
Make them feel special because you never know when the time will take them away from you forever.
 🌹
Alone I can 'Say' but together we can 'Talk'.
Alone I can 'Enjoy' but together we can 'Celebrate'
Alone I can 'Smile' but together we can 'Laugh'
 🌹
That's the BEAUTY of Human Relations.
We are nothing without each other
🌹
So Stay Connected!!
🌹💞🌹💞🌹💞🌹

Find below "A version of the above poem" modified by me (Sudesh DJV) 🙏


When I am dead-
Your eyes may flow tears, 
Remembering my words said-
Instilling anxiety and fears. 

Your flowers that I can't smell or see-
my body amid woods of some tree, 
Neither I could hear your words of praise-
Which you failed to say on my face. 

Will you forget my faults-
and spare my wounds from rubbing salts, 
Will you miss me, in this life's game-
as I am "no more", for you to "blame". 

Wish I had spent more time with you-
With more cherry and less hue, 
You may come to condole my death-
Though our relationship was for years under dearth. 

Don't repeat with others, as did with me-
Be friendly with all, it is important and Key, 
Alone one can only say, can't talk-
Together one can celebrate and jovially walk. 

Realize the importance of others in your life-
You failed to realize how to be a good wife. 

Sudesh DJV 
Indore MP India 
22nd April 2021 
3:00 pm


Sudesh DJV writes on contemporary subjects in the form of Articles and poems which is in the interest of the Nation in particular and for Mankind in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Life Mi Style My Lifestyle Marketing Pvt Ltd

Delhi bus Gang rape Case A Petition

Animal's Emotions Revealed

GOVT COLLEGE CHITTUR STUDENTS TRYST FOR SHARING VIEWS ,INFORMATIONS AND KEEPING IN TOUCH

SAHAJA YOGA -SAHAJI FAMILY'S TRYST FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE

Best Property Consultant of Indore: Sudesh DJV 9826358281

Mysterious Shivlingam found under Neem tree

HEALTH TIPS TRYST FOR HEALTH CONSCIOUS PERSONS

Why Modi is Best and Must for 2019

TALENT VIDEOS from Sudesh DJV Video collections