Translate

#AnAppealToFacebook

#FacebookPartiality
Kind attn Mr. Mark Zuckerberg

With great dismay and heavy heart, I am writing this open complaint letter for your kind attention.

It has come to my experience that the immediate officers to whom the task of monitoring the "Spam", Report abuse" and other illegal activities are entrusted are either not doing their entrusted responsibility without partiality or are fulfilling the responsibility without trying to analyze the issue as it may be needed. 

As per the present provision of Facebook, no direct communication facility is provided in the form of an email where we can express our issues and concerns. There is a one-way communication at a time, there is no provision to chat "live" between the customer service and we customers. Hence the communication gap is tremendous. hence I am forced for this message through my blog.

In my case, at present, I am restricted from being able to comment, and for the same, reason is that I have shared around 500+ my blog links through 100+ groups in the past month's time. 

My simple apprehensions towards which I draw your kind attention are, 

  • Why there is no clarity in the punishment and its duration. 
  • Why there is no two-way communication facility so that genuine mistakes out of ignorance could be rectified. 
  • Why the "Report abuse" is not properly analyzed to ascertain that the "report abuse" complaints are not politically motivated or are done with an intention of harassment.
  • It is noted that 1000s of messages and Images are floating on Facebook wherein utter vulgar languages and images are used without any restrictions, but they remain on "air" because nobody took the pain to report it... at the same time, genuine and gentlemanly messages and blog links which are in the interest of the Nation, in the interest of the society, in the interest of global order and is intended to spreading awareness are hammered on just due to the reason that some "anti-national had reported it as "abuse"? 
  • My blog links were never a problem to Facebook as I have been posting my blog links for several years. Yes, though I agree that from time to time (recently) FB had registered its apprehensions to reduce my frequency. But how can my entire blog links which were in the notice of Facebook and which were constantly approved too so far, has not only stopped but all my previous messages were made offline...??? 
I humbly suggest / request/ to have a Birds eyes view on my entire apprehensions mentioned above and kindly take the pain to point out if any of my blog's "contents" are against your "community standards" and after verification of my blog links make it "online". 

Anticipating a quick and positive response. 

Thanks & Regards 
Sudesh Kumar DJV 
🙏
































Sudesh DJV writes on contemporary subjects in the form of Articles and poems which are in the interest of the Nation in particular and for Mankind in general.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mi Life Mi Style My Lifestyle Marketing Pvt Ltd

Delhi bus Gang rape Case A Petition

Animal's Emotions Revealed

GOVT COLLEGE CHITTUR STUDENTS TRYST FOR SHARING VIEWS ,INFORMATIONS AND KEEPING IN TOUCH

SAHAJA YOGA -SAHAJI FAMILY'S TRYST FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE

Best Property Consultant of Indore: Sudesh DJV 9826358281

Mysterious Shivlingam found under Neem tree

HEALTH TIPS TRYST FOR HEALTH CONSCIOUS PERSONS

Why Modi is Best and Must for 2019

TALENT VIDEOS from Sudesh DJV Video collections